Most of us will experience moments where we’re desperate to make money now. If you recently lost your job, are coping with a life altering change or illness or don’t make enough to pay your bills, this list of money making ideas will help get you back on track. You’ll learn how to make money fast while creating a sustainable side or full-time income online. These money making ideas include ways to make money from home. So if you’ve ever wanted to learned how to make money online, keep reading.
- 1. Start a Dropshipping Business to Earn Money Online
- 2. Become a Writer – Make Money Fast
- 3. Start Your Own Blog to Make Money Now
- 4. Become a freelancer – Money Making Ideas
- 5. Become an influencer/brand ambassador – Make Money Fast
- 6. Create side gigs – How to Make Money Fast
- 7. Do translation work – Make Money Now
- 8. Sell your stuff – How to Make Money Fast
- 9. Become an online tutor – Money Making Ideas
- 10. Create online courses – Make Money Now
- More Money Making Ideas
- 11. Drive your car – How to Make Money Fast
- 12. Become a Virtual Assistant – Money Making Ideas
- 13. Become an affiliate marketer – How to Make Money Fast
- 14. Start a YouTube channel – Money Making Ideas
- 15. Become a Twitch streamer – How to Make Money Fast
- 16. Create an app – Money Making Ideas
- 17. Invest in stocks – Money Making Ideas
- 18. Sell your photography – Money Making Ideas
- 19. Sell your clothes online – How to Make Money Fast
- 20. Become an extreme couponer – Money Making Ideas
- 21. Sell Domains – Money Making Ideas
- 22. Sell your designs online – How to Make Money Fast
- 23. Review websites, apps and software – How to Make Money Fast
- 24. Publish an Ebook on Kindle – Money Making Ideas
- 25. Get a part-time job – How to Make Money Fast
- Want to learn more?
1. Start a Dropshipping Business to Earn Money Online
Over the past five years, dropshipping has been growing in popularity. And why wouldn’t it be? With ecommerce sales expected to reach $4 trillion by 2020, more entrepreneurs are looking for an easy way to get into the industry and to make money from home.
Dropshipping is the perfect solution.
It’s low risk and high reward. Especially since you can sell products without having to store boxes of inventory in your basement. No inventory to carry means you can sell higher quantities without having to wait for shipments to arrive. It also means you only pay for the products you sell to customers.
Since you’re not spending time packaging and shipping out products every day, you can earn passive income. It’s a great way to start making money online.
So, you’re probably wondering, ‘what’s the catch?’
Right now, dropshipping is still under the radar. But in a few years, everyone’s gonna be doing it – and it’ll be A LOT harder to start.
So if you’re going to dive into this type of business, you need to start TODAY.
Why You Should Become an Online Store Owner
- High reward: When you market the right product to the right customer you could earn money online. Once you start figuring out your best selling products, you’ll be able to scale quickly to reach higher levels of income.
- Passive Income: While you’ll still need to do some light work like processing orders, marketing and customer service, it’s a pretty passive way to make money from home. Importing products from AliExpress, Oberlo Suppliers or Oberlo Verified Suppliers can be done in one click. And so can processing orders. Most of the other money making ideas on this list require trading time for money to make money fast. You’ll be able to do the work casually on evenings and weekends making it perfect for those who still have full-time jobs, new parents or caregivers.
- It’s scalable: Today, you’re probably thinking about making enough money to pay rent or put food on the table. But why live paycheck to paycheck when you can create a sustainable business that allows you to make money from home while you potentially make more than you do at your 9 to 5 job. Since you don’t trade time for money, you can earn money online while you sleep. As you start creating better ads and marketing more popular products, you can spend more on ads to make more money. If you hate how much money you make and want to dream big again, this is one of the best money making ideas around. And the best part is, you’ll end up learning how to make money from home.
How to Make Money Online with Dropshipping:
Oberlo is the number 1 dropshipping platform in the world.
Since you need money now, the Forever Free Starter Plan allows you to start an online store for free. Shopify also has a free trial for those new to ecommerce.
Oberlo allows you to do one click product imports and order processing. You don’t need to package or ship products as suppliers will take care of that for you. All you need is Oberlo to do that.
The app also includes its own collection of suppliers and products. With Oberlo Suppliers and Oberlo Verified Suppliers, you’ll find the most popular and best quality products to sell from suppliers that have been handpicked by us.
You can easily manage inventory and price updates. You can choose which styles you want to add and which you don’t.
Choosing products with ePacket shipping, the fastest affordable international shipping method, is easy with Oberlo.
If you’re unhappy with a supplier, you can still sell the same product with a different one easily.
On the Shopify App Store, Oberlo has over 2,000 five star reviews making it the most installed product sourcing app on Shopify right now.
How to Make Money Fast Dropshipping
- This is an affordable way to earn money online within days of launching. It works like a charm. Create a retargeting ad for your online store. You can use an app like Shoelace if you don’t know how to create one. At the same time, you need to pump out a ton of blog content. Write blog posts over 1500 words. In each article, you’ll want to mention an influencer. You could do a quotes article such as ‘15 Quotes from [influencer]’ or a tips article like ‘15 [niche] Experts Share their best [niche] tips.’ Stick to influencers with medium sized audiences. Influencers with millions of fans probably won’t share your link. However, someone with a smaller audience may love being featured and share it. You can even post a request for experts on HARO and ask them to share your article since you’ll have their contact information. The retargeting ad is much cheaper than a standard product ad. However, to achieve success, you’ll need the traffic from the relevant niche influencers. When retargeting your audience, you need to create an ad of your best selling product or a really attention grabbing one. You’ll want to have the ad running before you do outreach so you don’t miss any of the traffic from the shares.
- Host a giveaway on your store. Run a Facebook ad to a giveaway landing page on your store. Use a tool like Rafflecopter to add multiple contest entries like sharing on Facebook, Twitter, and more. You want this giveaway to get maximum reach. You’ll want to make sure you have a retargeting ad running on your store at the same time. The retargeting ad isn’t going to be the only way you’ll monetize the contest though. When sending high numbers of traffic to your website, you always want to have a retargeting ad running. The giveaway page has to be located on your store website – do not put it on another site or on social media. Otherwise retargeting won’t work. After the contest for the giveaway prize has ended, you’ll send the winner the prize they won. However, you’ll also send everyone who lost a runner up prize. The runner up prize can be a $5 gift card for your store. Make sure that all of your products cost over $30 and have more than $15 profit so you don’t lose money. The gift card almost acts like a discount code.
- Sell your online store. If you’re desperate to make money online, you can build an online store to sell for a profit. If you create a beautiful store, include well-written copy, create a successful ad to land your first few sales, you may be able to sell it. You can use Shopify’s Exchange platform to sell your online store to other entrepreneurs. That’s just another way to make money fast.
2. Become a Writer – Make Money Fast
With a growing interest in content marketing, more brands are looking for great writers to create content. The secret to succeeding as a writer is to be an expert in a niche. A lot of writers, try to be generalists writing for a wide range of categories from food to tech. However, having a niche focus as a writer allows you to write better content. When you have experience in the niche, you can offer a different perspective to a piece of content. That means you’re not just saying the same thing as every other article online. And that’s what brands really want to pay for. Your thoughts, experiences and inside information into their niche.
How to Make Money Fast Writing
- Send relevant writing samples. If someone asks for a marketing writing sample, send them marketing writing samples. Don’t send a finance article. Or a fitness one. It’s hard for a hiring manager to know how well you understand the niche’s industry if they can’t see a relevant writing sample. Apply to opportunities suited to your skill set and experience. Also, if your pitch doesn’t have a list of links to writing samples, it’s going to get ignored.
- Mention what you bring to the table. When I first applied to write for Oberlo, I mentioned how I worked in ecommerce for four years as an entrepreneur and in a 9 to 5 role at an ecommerce company. My experience on a content team was also brought up. And my 9 years experience in marketing. I had also already been working on my Oberlo dropshipping store as I had been using Shopify for a year at that point. Having a writing sample in a niche isn’t enough. You also need to have the experience to write about that niche. Mention every little detail of what you’ve done prior to writing. Niche experience is important.
- Don’t send resumes. This isn’t a 9 to 5 job. It’s a freelance writing position. Your portfolio should be the focus. Mention your experience in a short blurb in your application before listing off links to your portfolio.
- Avoid sending copy and paste applications. For example, if you love ‘writing about fitness and relationships’ but are applying for a writing position at a tech company, why would someone want to hire you? You won’t be considered. Recruiters can easily spot a copy and paste application. After all, they lack the specific details that’ll land you the role. Cater each application you write to the brand you’re applying to.
You can earn money online on sites like these:
3. Start Your Own Blog to Make Money Now
Starting a blog has multiple benefits making it a worthwhile money making idea. You can use it to build out your portfolio to land higher quality positions. Or you could build it to earn money online. It’s an asset. With a blog, especially a personal one, you could build up your brand to become an industry expert. And if you’re thinking about how to make money from home, try blogging. As you become more popular, you can potentially land speaking opportunities, book deals and other cool gigs.
How to Make Money Fast Blogging
- Create a blog around a niche focus. Focus on an underserved yet profitable niche. Having a relationship blog can be fun to write, but is it easy to stand out from the crowd? And make money? That’s the research you should be doing. Use tools like Keyword Planner to help find popular niches.
- Monetizing your blog through affiliate marketing is usually faster than trying to create your own information product to sell. Or monetizing with Google Adsense. You can also add products to sell on your blog using Oberlo. To make money fast, you’ll need to drive a ton of traffic back to your blog. You can do this by writing multiple pieces of blog content every day. You’ll need to write at least 1500 words per post. Share the content on social media using hashtags to improve your chances of being found. Don’t forget to optimize for search. Once you take care of all these things, you’ll be a step closer to earning money online.
4. Become a freelancer – Money Making Ideas
You can easily make money online now through freelancing. Since you’re trading time for money, your focus will be on finding a few quality clients who pay you well. However, if you’re just starting out, you might need to take on a lot of clients who pay you less to build your portfolio. Freelancing gigs can be diverse making it one of those money making ideas almost anyone can do. Graphic design, programming, consulting, and accounting are a few examples of the types of roles you can do as a freelancer.
How to Make Money Fast Freelancing:
- If you’re starting out, focus on creating a portfolio of your work. As a designer, you could create a few mockups to showcase your work. A fashion photographer can take and edit pictures of their friends modelling outfits. If you have a strong portfolio and your rate is within the client’s budget, you could make money online this way.
- Like mentioned in a previous section, you’re going to need to do a lot of outreach to ensure you make money fast. You can’t expect to land a client with every attempt. If you’re desperate for money, you need to be desperate to find clients. So apply to at least 20 postings per day if you’re holding a full-time position. More if you’re currently unemployed. By sending personalized messages, you’ll have a better chance of landing a client which means a better chance to make money online.
- Want to find clients? Check out the list below. Also, look up freelancers in your niche. You can use LinkedIn to find out who freelances. What brands do they work with? Often times, brands work with multiple freelancers. Feel free to send a cold email out to the brand asking if there are any opportunities for freelancing available. If they’re not interested at the time, they might reach out to you in the future.
How to Make Money Online as a Freelancer
5. Become an influencer/brand ambassador – Make Money Fast
Brands love influencers making this a popular money making idea. By building up a sizeable audience on social media, you can reach out to brand ambassador programs or wait for brands to come to you. Influencers typically charge between $100-$400 per post on social media depending on the size of their audience. You get paid per post regardless of whether the brand makes a sale or not. However, brand ambassadors can get paid a commission for every sale they make. If you have an audience that buys whatever you tell them to, you might make more money this way. Firstly you will need to decide what kind of influencer you would like to be, like a lifestyle guru, a jewelry queen, or a perfumer. Learn more about Instagram influencer marketing.
How to Make Money Fast as an Influencer or Brand Ambassador
- If you already have an audience of over 20,000 followers on social media, you can likely reach out to most brand ambassador programs. See our list below.
- To build up your audience size, you’ll need to focus on one social media platform. It’s hard to grow multiple social media at the same time. You can be an Instagram, Snapchat, or YouTube influencer as they’re the best platforms for influencer marketing. Check out this article on How to Get Followers on Instagram.
- Find influencers to look up to. How do they bring value? The goal isn’t to copy them, but to learn from their strategy and approach to become a better influencer so that you can make money fast.
Earn Money Online with These Brand Ambassador Programs:
6. Create side gigs – How to Make Money Fast
Side gigs can help you earn money online while you keep your full-time job. If you’re unemployed, side gigs may not be enough to hold you over. If you’re only looking to make an extra couple hundred dollars per month, this may be your best bet. The work doesn’t always last long-term but it can.
How to Make Money Fast Doing Side Gigs
- Use platforms like Fiverr to create gigs. When you’re new to Fiverr, you’ll want to focus on offering a low price so you could get your first review. I’d recommend getting a friend to buy your gig to leave your first review so you can get started faster. Treat the friend like a client and actually deliver a finished product that you can feature on the platform on your portfolio. The thing with Fiverr is that it’s also a numbers game. If you look at top Fiverr users, you’ll see that they have multiple gigs available. The more gigs you have the more likely you are to be found.
- If you don’t want to get paid Fiverr prices, you can turn to platforms like Craigslist to find side gigs. Under their jobs section, you can search for contract or telecommute opportunities. The great thing about the telecommute opportunities on Craigslist is that you can apply for them for any city in the world. For example, if you see a telecommute opportunity in the San Francisco area, you can apply to it. Craigslist has a variety of side gigs from writing, business, design, accounting and more. So if your talents don’t match up with anything else on this list of money making ideas, you might want to try a side gig from Craigslist, and start making money online. Apply to multiple opportunities to land a few small side gigs.
7. Do translation work – Make Money Now
If you need to make money now, translation work is a fairly underserved niche. You’ll need to be fluent in at least two languages to do this successfully. So if you’re bilingual or majored in a popular language in school, this may be a great money making idea for you to try out.
How to Make Money Fast Translating
- Show proof of your ability to translate. If you have a language degree or experience translating texts, you can show samples of your portfolio. Most companies will require a translation test. Keep in mind that you need to be fluent in the languages you’re applying to be a translator for. So you can’t use translation tools.
- After you finish your first assignment, ask if they have any other projects for you to do, if they can provide a recommendation on LinkedIn or if they can refer you to someone else needing more work. Over time you could be making a full-time salary with your translation work. It’s a great way to earn money online by putting your language skills to work.
Earn Money Online with Freelance Translation Sites:
8. Sell your stuff – How to Make Money Fast
When you’re desperate to make money now, sometimes the only option is to sell your stuff. If you’re unemployed and struggling to find a job, selling your posessions is a great way to make money fast. You can earn money online using the links below or you can head to a pawn shop. Keep in mind the shipping costs associated with selling online. Be sure to charge the buyer for it if you’re shipping products internationally.
How to Make Money Fast Selling Your Stuff
- Sell items of value. Most people immediately think of selling their junk like books, DVDs, and CDs. But most people don’t want to buy those things. It’s 2018 – are you really going to buy a CD? Probably not. So don’t waste your time trying to sell it. When you’re thinking about how to make money fast, focus on items of value like laptops, TVs, phones, furniture, designer handbags or clothing.
- Try selling the same items on multiple platforms. For example, you might try selling your product on Facebook groups and Craigslist instead of just one of them. If you sell your stuff everywhere there’s a chance of someone finding it.
- Take amazing photos and edit them. An online retailer doesn’t upload images as is. They hire a photographer to take great photos. Images are enhanced. The background is often removed. Approach your product post like an online retailer. Avoid taking pictures of products on tables. If a product is on a table, remove the background to make it white.
- After you’ve run out of stuff to sell online, start your own online store using Oberlo. You’ve proven that you’ve got what it takes to be an online retailer. So, now you can start making money from home.
How to Make Money Online Selling Your Junk:
- Varage Sale
- Facebook groups
- Poshmark for fashion
- thredUP for fashion
- Gazelle for electronics
9. Become an online tutor – Money Making Ideas
You can make money now by being an online tutor. According to Studenomics, Bohdan made $2100 from tutoring. In the article, you’ll learn how he made built up his clients through word of mouth, visibility, and great group rates. While sciences and maths often have high demand for tutoring positions, you’ll also find English to be popular among international audiences. If you’re an expert on a topic, tutoring may be the right platform for you to make money fast.
How to Make Money Fast Tutoring
- Have qualifications to show. You might show your degree, high grade average in a course or other proof that you’re qualified to tutor that topic. If you have a teaching degree, you may be more likely to land a tutoring position. If you’ve spoken at a conference or event about the topic, you might also be considered for an online tutoring, teaching or mentoring position. Focus on tutoring in your field of expertise. If you’re not the best, you probably shouldn’t be tutoring in that specific topic.
- To make money fast, you should apply to all the relevant tutoring positions available on the websites below. However, you should also outreach to university and college websites and student forums. For example, McMaster University has a student forum called MacInsiders. You can reach out to the university forum for your community and let them know that you’re willing to tutor students. Reach out to students in your local community about tutoring opportunities.
- Reach out for new opportunities in October and February. This is usually when students are preparing for midterms and need extra help. So, you can make use of this opportunity to make money online.
How to Make Money Online with these Online Tutor Jobs
10. Create online courses – Make Money Now
Those who love teaching but would prefer to make passive income could consider teaching online courses. With online courses, you can teach topics that go beyond what a tutoring gig for students would teach. If you’re great at building stable relationships, you might create a relationships course. If you’re an ecommerce expert, you might teach a course about dropshipping. There’s no limit to what you can teach. You can also niche down within an industry to teach courses about specific subtopics. For example, instead of teaching public relations you might teach a course about growing your blog traffic.
How to Make Money Fast Teaching Online Courses
- Sell your courses on platforms. A lot of new entrepreneurs try to sell courses on their own websites but fail to get the traffic to it. Having your own website is a great opportunity to build your personal brand as an influencer. However, if you’re starting out for the first time, your best bet for monetizing your online course is to add it to a marketplace. If you’re an experienced marketer with a sizable audience, you might choose to host it on your own website. And do it successfully.
- Look at what the most popular courses are. If you see a ton of courses on a topic that has thousands of reviews, it’s a good idea to create a course on that topic. High competition means that it’s something people buy. Some topics are generally really popular for online courses. Courses on how to use Excel, how to make money online and how to lose weight tend to fare better than other online courses.
- Read course reviews for popular courses. Look at the mediocre and low star reviews, what is it about the course that people want more of, use those weaknesses to your advantage. If everyone is complaining about the lack of the same thing, you should focus on adding it to your course. Be sure to look at what people loved about the course to ensure you also include favorable features. When creating an online course, look at the list of topic covered in it to ensure you include all of those topics in yours as well.
How to Earn Money Online Selling Online Courses
More Money Making Ideas
11. Drive your car – How to Make Money Fast
If you own a car, you can make some spare cash as an Uber driver or delivery person. If you don’t own a car, you can still be a delivery person using your bicycle. Uber drivers looking to make even more money off their car can turn their car into an advertisement using Free Car Media. Your car will be wrapped with a removable vinyl decal. There have also been cases of Uber drivers selling products in their car. As a driver, you’ll often times start talking about what you and your passenger do for a living.
Want to know how to make money fast driving Uber? If you own your own side business, you can showcase your products to your passengers if they’re interested. Not all will be though. However, if one expresses interest in your products, you can have products for sale under the driver’s seat for a passenger to sift through. If customers don’t have the cash, you can ask them to pay for the cost of it with Uber’s tip function.
12. Become a Virtual Assistant – Money Making Ideas
With so many entrepreneurs building businesses, virtual assistants are becoming an important part of running a business. As a virtual assistant, you’ll do a variety of tasks. Writing, order processing, bookkeeping, social media, and customer support are just a few of the tasks you might be asked to do as a virtual assistant.
How to Make Money Fast as a Virtual Assistant
You can earn money online on websites like Virtual Assistant Jobs, Indeed, or Upwork. Many virtual assistants have also found ways to make money online by reaching out to brands and entrepreneurs asking if they’re interested in hiring a virtual assistant. Using a combination of job posting applications and outreach, you’ll be more likely to make money fast. Build an active social media presence on Twitter and LinkedIn to help you find new clients.
13. Become an affiliate marketer – How to Make Money Fast
If you’re looking to make money now, affiliate marketing is a great way to do just that. What is affiliate marketing? In affiliate marketing, you make a commission for every product you sell. While you can make more money dropshipping using Oberlo as you set your own prices, affiliate marketing can be a worthwhile avenue for those looking to sell information products. You can earn money online by signing up to be an affiliate marketer on platforms like ClickBank, CJ Affiliate, Envato and ShareASale.
How to Make Money Fast with Affiliate Marketing
To make money fast, you can create a niche website where you promote your affiliate products. If you have a large social media following on Facebook or Twitter, you can also promote your affiliate links using a link shortener. For example, Your Christmas Countdown is an Amazon affiliate who monetizes their Facebook page through affiliate links.
14. Start a YouTube channel – Money Making Ideas
Some of the most successful influencers started out on YouTube. It’s a great platform for building a personal brand. While starting a YouTube channel is more competitive than ever these days, you can still earn money online with YouTube. If you’re new to the platform and post new videos multiple times a week, you could make an extra couple hundred of dollars within a few months. However, you’ll need to be consistent with your content creation if you want to make money online from YouTube. To make money, you’ll need to cater your content around YouTube’s audience such as viral focused content such prank videos, a gaming channel, and beauty or hair tutorials. Learn how to make money from YouTube.
15. Become a Twitch streamer – How to Make Money Fast
Twitch streaming is becoming increasingly popular. While it started out as a gaming platform, it’s quickly evolving to include other types of content. To make money fast on Twitch, you’ll need to grow your following. If you’re unemployed, spending your entire day streaming on Twitch can help you build a sizeable audience fast. You’ll need to find a popular game or channel that isn’t overly competitive so that people can easily find your content. In order to make money online from streaming, you’ll need to have a consistent style to your channel: is it going to be funny, educational or entertaining? Engaging on the chat feature on Twitch is another way to grow your following. You’ll want to communicate in popular chats. However, you’ll also want to engage with those chatting on your streams as well.
How to Make Money Fast Twitch Streaming
There are five ways to monetize your Twitch channel: selling products, brand sponsorships, fan donations, subscriptions and Twitch ads. As a Twitch streamer, you’ll want to focus on tapping into all five monetization methods to ensure the highest financial gains. You could potentially make more on Twitch than YouTube making it the one of the best money making ideas for video creators.
16. Create an app – Money Making Ideas
While creating and marketing a mobile app can be super competitive, it’s one of those money making ideas that can have huge returns. Or you can create a Shopify App for business owners. The great thing about many Shopify apps is that you can set a recurring monthly fee that allows you to make money each month from Shopify merchants.
How to Make Money Fast Creating an App
To make money fast from your app, you can reach out to those who’ve written articles on the best Shopify apps to be included in popular lists. You can also promote your new app in Facebook groups like Shopify Entrepreneurs. Partnering with other popular Shopify Apps can also help you increase your visibility.
17. Invest in stocks – Money Making Ideas
You can also make money fast by investing in stocks. If you aren’t an expert in stock picking you might want to skip this money making idea. While it can have one of the highest fast rewards, it can also result in money loss if you’re inexperienced. If you currently hold a 9 to 5 job, look into your company’s financial programs. Do they allow you to invest in company stocks? If so, sign up for it. At least with a company stock program you have some influence in the company’s success as an employee. If your company has an RRSP matching program, you can also sign up for that if your goal is to save up for retirement or a down payment on your first home.
18. Sell your photography – Money Making Ideas
Whether you’re a professional photographer or just love snapping great pictures, you can monetize your photography a number of ways. You can make money fast by posting your photography services in local Facebook groups for your community.
How to Make Money Fast with Photography
If you’re looking for more photography clients, you can use a site like Scoopshot. However, if you’re looking to monetize your phone photography you can use Foap. Learn more product photography tips to help you start making money with photography.
19. Sell your clothes online – How to Make Money Fast
Most people have more clothes in their closet than they ever wear. You likely have items you haven’t worn in the past year that you never have any intention of wearing ever again. Whether you sell your clothes, handbags, or shoes there are quite a few websites that allow you to sell your used fashion items. Poshmark, Refashioner, TheRealReal, ThredUp and Tradesy are a few of the online sites where you can sell your used apparel. You could make money online by selling on several different platforms. If you’re looking to sell items in person, you can use Facebook buy and sell groups in your community to find people online and sell the items in person. I’ve personally sold in these groups before and know they work.
20. Become an extreme couponer – Money Making Ideas
When money is tight, using coupons can help save you a few bucks. However, with Coupon Chief it can also help you make money online. They offer a Pays to Share program where you’ll receive 2% of sales from the coupons you share on their platform. You’ll need to add coupons that haven’t already been shared. In return, you’ll make a 2% commission. The company has already paid out over $1.4 million in commissions.
21. Sell Domains – Money Making Ideas
If you regularly buy domain names but fail to use them, you can always try to sell them for a profit. Selling domains is ultra competitive though. If you own a one word .com domain you’ll have a better chance of selling. Words that have high search volume sell well too. Also, domains that are on trend at that moment have a better chance of selling. For example, a year ago fidget spinner domains were an easier sell than they are now. You can sell your domains on Go Daddy’s Domain Auction. Look through the domains with the highest bids to see what type of domains sell well. It’ll help you know whether or not the domains you have are worth selling and how much money you can make selling them.
22. Sell your designs online – How to Make Money Fast
Graphic design is an amazing skill that works with several money making ideas. You can go the print on demand route and sell your designs on your own custom products. Or you can pitch your designs on a crowdsource platform like 99 Designs. You can create your own graphics, templates and more and sell them on marketplaces like Graphic River or Creative Market. Or you can pick up some clients and work as a freelance graphic artist.
23. Review websites, apps and software – How to Make Money Fast
If you’re passionate about user experience, User Testing pays reviewers $10 to give other entrepreneurs feedback on their websites and apps. That’s one fast way to make money online. You’ll be given a set of questions that you need to answer as you browse through their website. Through a video, you’ll communicate your ideas and feedback to the entrepreneur while navigating their website or app. Your video is only 20 minutes in length so if you do 3 videos per hour you’ll make $30. It can be pretty competitive so you have to act fast when a new website or app is added to be reviewed. Those who want to earn money online by reviewing software can use a tool called Software Judge.
24. Publish an Ebook on Kindle – Money Making Ideas
While publishing an ebook on Kindle isn’t the easiest way to make money, it can be a worthwhile way to make some extra cash if you love writing. You can create listicle books like ‘100 Ways to Save for a House.’ Listicles are generally easier to write and can be effective at driving traffic. To market your ebook, you can take advantage of Amazon’s Kindle Countdown Deals promotions where you can give your ebook away for free to help boost its ranking on the platform. Once the promotion is over, you can likely get a few sales from its higher rank. You can also promote your ebook on several platforms like ebook review websites and relevant niche blogs. To boost sales even more, you can create an audiobook version of your ebook on Audible.
25. Get a part-time job – How to Make Money Fast
When you’ve done whatever it takes to make money fast but struggle to make an impact, sometimes you’re left with no choice but to get a part-time job. A lot of the money making ideas on this list are great for building up to. They can be really successful over the long-term too. But if you’re struggling to make money fast enough, you might need to apply to a part-time job in your field. You can browse part-time jobs on job bank websites like Indeed, Monster or a job website for your industry.
Whether you’re looking to make an extra couple hundred a month or grow a successful six-figure brand, I hope these money making ideas have inspired you to take action. Learning how to make money fast or how to make money from home is an important part of success, but the execution is what helps you make money now.
Want to learn more?
- How to Earn Money From Home: The Dropshipping Way
- How Much Money Can You Make With an Ecommerce Store?
- How to Make your First $100,000 Quickly
- How To Become Rich With Dropshipping | Become Rich Online
- How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing
Are there any ways to make money from home that aren’t included on this list? Let us know in the comments below!